Monday, November 28, 2011

Ulta For Bitten!!

Hello lovelies!!! Hope your Monday is going well....or as well as any Monday can go! LOL Today I have one of my new Ulta polishes I got over the weekend, I couldn't wait to try this one! Ulta For Bitten (isn't that an awesome name!) is a black base packed with shimmer that changes from amber, fuschia, green and purple. The color change is more noticeable in the bottle than the nail but it does still translate to the nail (I had a hard time capturing the different colors in the pics, sorry about that).

 I had no problems with application, it was a little streaky after the first coat but the second coat evened everything out.
This is 2 coats of For Bitten topped with 1 coat of Orly Sec 'N Dry.









What do you think of this color? I love it! I think it is a must-have color! Thanks to my friend Traci from The Trace Face Philes for telling me to get it! LOL

This is in the Ulta Professionals series and sells for $7.50 but you can often find them on sale!

8 comments :

  1. DROOOL!! This polish is amaazing! I love the close-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Want it! It's kinda hard to get Ulta polishes in Australia though. Oh well, only a few months til my sister moves to the US :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah i like it to, shame i cant buy it here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! It's a shame they're not available outside of the US. Maybe that gives me an idea for a future giveaway!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I want it! Damn ULTA!! Why isn't an Ulta here near me :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!! I am glad you listened to me! HAHA <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always glad I listened to you! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10