Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wet 'N Wild Night Prowl

Happy Thursday lovelies! It is Thursday, right? My days have been off all week! LOL 

A lot of drugstore brands have been stepping up their game lately - whether the economy or technology is to thank for that I don't know but I am glad either way!. Wet 'n Wild is certainly one of those brands - they have really improved recently. 

This one is really pretty, it's a black base with small purple glitter. I am a little disappointed that the glitter doesn't show up more on the nail. It really shines when you're outside but when you're inside or in the shade it looks like a deep purple or black creme to the eye.

It had really good coverage. There are 2 coats in the pics topped off with 1 coat of Orly Sec 'N Dry.









What do you think of this polish?


.

8 comments :

  1. Don't you love when you find a bottle of good inexpensive polish? I do. I love my designer brands, don't get me wrong. But I have no will when it comes to saying no to a bottle of polish that is under $2. I like this a lot. I hope I come across it in the store. I will surely buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do Patricia! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I wonder if this is the same thing as their Fantasy Makers Purple Potion, just a different name? It looks identical. I love WnW polishes, I have a ton of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could be Amber....I don't have that one. Considering they're both WnW you're probably right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty I really like it a lot! Need to find this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. black and purple! Can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I jjust picked this up Wednesday. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but seeing your swatch, I'm glad I grabbed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10