Monday, November 7, 2011

Piggy Polish Among the Stars

I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this but I have a couple of other things to show you tomorrow, plus I wanted to leave you with something prettier than those poorly done mustahces. LOL

 Remember the comparison post I did on A England Guinevere vs. OPI Parlez-vous OPI? (If you missed it you can see it HERE) I decided I wanted to layer some glitter over it and decided to use a brand I haven't tried yet, Piggy Polish. I am really impressed with this polish, it covered well in one coat and spread out evenly.

 Piggy Polish Among the Stars is a really pretty lilac micro-glitter and larger (but still small) pink hex glitter. I like it over this polish BUT I think it would look better over a contrasting color. You can't see the purple very well since the base is purple. I can see this looking really pretty over a dark blue!

The following is one coat of Among the Stars and one coat of Gelous over Guinevere andParlez-vous OPI?. 

 Oops....guess I wasn't supposed to use this on my fingers. ;) LOL



Do you own any Piggy Polish? What base coat do you think this would look good over?

.

10 comments :

  1. That is gorgeous! I want that layered mix in a bottle, I heart this combo so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah come on man! HAHAHA now I w a n t this too. Geeezzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own a single Piggy Polish! This one is GORGE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! It lookds like that new WnW polish All in the Cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!! I love it!!

    allthatisgorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that polish!
    Following
    Kiss
    Bárbara
    http://betty-nails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I want it!!

    xoxo
    Josianne http://watermelon-n-diamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That polish is so stunning! I love the colors and sparkle! So different! Looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10