Thursday, November 10, 2011

Surprise Mystery Post Answer!!!

Sorry this is so late everyone! It has been a crazy day! The answer to the mystery polish brand is....drumroll....Avon! Yes, both polishes in my mystery post were Avon. The teal one (which to me looks almost like a dead-on dupe of Zoya Charla and OPI Catch Me In Your Net- I will have to compare them soon) is a new color from Avon called Sequined Turquoise and the dark blue is Splendid Blue. This post will be dedicated to Sequined Turquoise. I will have a post for Splendid Blue soon but I have a busy few days ahead of me so I'm not exactly sure when. 

Since I'm sure everyone knows what Charla and Catch Me In Your Net look like I won't babble too much here. Sequined Turquoise appears to possibly lean a little more blue than the others. 

On to the pics! This is 3 coats although it looked pretty much the same with two, no top coat. Please excuse the couple of messy spots.







Avon polishes have come a long way in recent years! They retail for $2.99 but are often on sale. They can be purchased from avon.com. I hope you enjoyed my mystery post!

.

6 comments :

  1. wow!!!! i haven't seen the newest avon colors but i totally should have known the blue ... i own that one! GREAT post though - did anyone get it right?? will absolutely be ordering ST (and others) from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anissa- no, nobody got the correct answer.

    Traci- LOL YEAH SURE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--I never would've guessed! Well, obviously, because my guess was wrong! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this available now? I couldn't find it on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shally- Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I received this color almost a month ago in a preview and had forgotten that it came in a set only. It is a really nice set and can be found here:
    http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=43130

    (If you would like a closeup of the bag in the set you can see it in my blog post here:
    http://ashleyispolishaddicted.blogspot.com/2011/10/quick-haul-post.html )

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10