Thursday, December 1, 2011

OPI Pepe's Purple Passion

Happy Thursday everyone!! We're getting close to the weekend! WOOT! Today I have for you another one of The Muppets from OPI....Pepe's Purple Passion! I was really excited for this polish, and I really love it! It is not really what I would call purple though. It's kind of a purpley-mauvey-reddish brown. LOL Does that make sense? I love the little hidden flakies in this polish! They're not super noticeable but they shimmer so nicely in the light! While this isn't a glitter, it was a very hungry polish....I had to use 2 top coats with it.

For this mani I used Orly Calcium Shield as my base, this is my first time using it and I love it! It was recommended to me by my friend Traci from The Trace Face Philes and I'm glad I took her advice! I have been using OPI Nail Envy and it worked well, I could definitely see an improvement in my nails, so I'm anxious to see how this compares. I must say this is much thicker than Nail Envy and therefor hides ridges better than the Nail Envy. It is also cheaper, which is a nice bonus.

So for this mani I used 1 coat of Orly Calcium Shield, 2 coats of Pepe, 1 coat of Orly Sec 'N Dry and 1 coat of Color Club Top Coat.




 See the flakies?!?! OMG!!!


What do you think of Pepe? I think he's pretty amazing!!!

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10