Friday, March 16, 2012

My Pics of Green be Overflowin'

Happy (almost) St. Patrick's Day! (This post, as well as the title, should be read with an Irish accent in mind LOL, it makes it seem more authentic. Hehehe) I had planned to do nail art for St. Patrick's Day, and I still plan to, but I have not been feeling well today so I will hopefully get to attempt some nail art tonight. I always try to do something special for St. Paddy's Day, I am part Irish and proud!

Since I didn't feel like doing any nail art today I thought I would spam you with, what else, GREEN!!! I have 3 new Misa swatches (that were all very hard to capture for some reason, they all look much prettier in person) and then a recap of some of my favorite green posts I have done. 

I have one more awesome green post that I decided to stick in my back pocket, just in case I don't feel like doing nail art. That way I know I will have at least a little something for you tomorrow. This is a VERY pic heavy post!

First up is Misa Toxic Seduction. This color is AMAZING. My pics do not do it justice. It is a deep green shimmer and has a wonderful formula. This is 2 coats, no top coat.



This is so much prettier in person!

Next we have Misa Like It Like That. Please excuse the orange fingers! It was the only way I could get my camera to capture the color of the polish. It is actually a TAD more blue than this, but not much. Again, 2 coats and no top coat.




And the last of the new swatches is Misa The Grass Is Greener on my Side. This color is deeper in person but this is the correct shade. Just picture it a little darker. Again, 2 coats and no top coat.




Now for some of my past manis using some of my favorite greens. 

Illamasqua Viridian

Zoya Midori

Zoya Veruschka (no top coat)

Zoya Verushcka (with top coat)

Zoya Dree

Zoya Apple

Misa Let's Go Green (I wish my nails were still this length LOL)

NerdLacquer All of Time and Space

Lynnderella She Lived In A Swamp over Zoya Veruschka (no top coat)

With top coat

All with matte top coat

Nubar Reclaim.....figured I would end it with a rainbow :-)

I probably should have linked all those but I don't have the oomph right now and you all know how to use the search feature. LOL 

I hope you enjoyed all the GREEN and I hope you have a wonderful St. Paddy's Day! Remember not to drink and drive!

7 comments :

  1. These are so cute! I love seeing everyone's green mani's but you by far have the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mine is going to be Nubar or maybe Apple - or maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love zoya nail polish *w* you're nails is fabulous *w*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the combo with She Lived In A Swamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love green, so this blog is not helping my lemming list. LOL Thanks for all the gorgeous picture spamming! Gorgeous collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful colors! I think I am actually going to add some of these to my wishlist now lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a Slytherin, I adore green! My favorite is the combo with She Lived in a Swamp; I love the way you applied it, very unique! I really want that polish, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10