Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MAC Bad Fairy!!

Hello again everyone!! Sorry I am so late getting this posted, it has been very busy around my house tonight! The title of this post speaks for itself, I am sure all of you know about the amazing Bad Fairy from MAC. It is from the Venomous Villians Collection based off of Disney villains. It is now discontinued and very hard to find. 

Bad Fairy is an AH-MAY-ZING multi-chrome and the color shift is amazing. I see red, burgundy, pink, orange, gold and bronze. But the pictures can speak for themselves. I used 3 coats in the pics (although 2 would have probably been sufficient) topped off with Orly Won't Chip. 

There are a lot of pics! I had a hard time narrowing it down. ;-)

First up some shade pics....








Now for some sun pics...




Under artificial light (I could only get one pic before my camera died LOL I think I overloaded it with awesomeness)


And some more shade pics (because I couldn't narrow it down enough HAHA)





How amazing is this polish?! I think someone has a new favorite!!!

22 comments :

  1. I can certainly see why this was a long time lemming of yours, it's GORG!!

    Congrats on getting it. Loved the story. People can be seriously awesome sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's beautiful!!! Fantastic polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AWESOME!!! And you did a fantastic job of capturing all the nuances! Now I WANT IT! *pout* LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Glad I could create another lemming!! ♥

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing on and in the bottle! Lush polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i really love this. You got some amazing pictures of the color change. Well done, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh :( Now it's gonna be on my wishlist D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, this is beautiful.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This polish is simply gorgeous....I want it too.....darn lemmings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very pretty!! This would look so amazing in autumn!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is amazing!!!
    How come I never seen this one before?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This reminds me of the bevy of similar shades we had last year - Faye from Zoya, 2 different ones from OPI, and one from Orly. These all were pink, gold, lavender shifts and heavy on the gold - maybe not quite as heavy on the gold as these show. But yeah - I always applaud when a mainstream brand comes up with a really strong multichrome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Faye (and know which others you are referring to) and while they are lovely they are nothing like this polish. Faye is a light purple/gold while this is red/burgundy/orange/gold/bronze.

      Delete
  12. I kick myself all the time for not rushing out and buying this, ugh! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow it's beautiful! I need...

    ReplyDelete
  14. nyaaaaaa~ it's so beautiful!! I should reuse mine soon lol
    btw, your swatches are breathtaking! you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10