Sunday, March 4, 2012

OPI Hussy

Happy Sunday everyone! I apologize for my absence these last few days! Yesterday was my mom's birthday and we had a party for her as well as my nephew, it was a super busy weekend! I did some nail art on my mom, hopefully I will get that post up tomorrow! 

I have an AMAZING red for you today, it has jumped into the ranks of my favorite reds (of course that is a long list LOL). This is the Merle Norman-exclusive OPI Hussy, LOVE the name, LOVE the polish. I would have bought it just for the name, honestly. LOL Hussy is a gorgeous, deep red. It's not a burgundy but not a bright red either, I would say a cherry or candy apple red. Not to mention the shimmer, it looks like it is lit from within. *dies*

This is 2 coats, although 1 was almost enough, the formula was superb. I topped it off with Seche Vite.








What do you think of Hussy? I am in love!

Hussy was released in 2011 exclusively at Merle Norman stores. Since Hussy is a Merle Norman exclusive color it can only be purchased at Merle Norman. Please visit www.merlenorman.com for more information and a store locator!

11 comments :

  1. Such a gorgeous red! I've never heard of this place before but apparently there's 2 near me! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii Ash!!
    Happy B-Day for your mum and baby ;)

    I loveeeddd the red, but you know I'm a sucker for reds! <3
    Looks amazing!

    Kiss Kiss Hug Hug!
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Thank you for your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of "A ruby for rudolph"...I love the name!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew about this one! WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I major am in love with this shade - totally missed it when it came out - I have to look for what collection it came out with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10