Friday, March 9, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

Happy Friday everyone!! Sorry I didn't get a post up last night, it was just one of those nights. LOL I will try to get another one up later to make up for it. :-)

I hope you aren't sick of light blue yet, I have yet one more (and FINAL) layer to the Sinful Colors Be Happy and Sinful Colors Cinderella mani. Revlon Whimsical, I am sure you have all seen it before but I hadn't worn it before so here it is. ;-)

Whimsical is a very sheer light blue base (I, personally, would not attempt to wear it alone) with small irridescent glitter and larger hex glitter in copper and blue. I think it looks great over the SC that I had on. My mom doesn't like blue polish but she liked this enough that she is now wearing it! I am wearing her down! LOL 

The application was a little tricky, I had to do a lot of dabbing with this one. This is 2 coats but if I hadn't dabbed and placed the glitter it would have needed more. It was not a hungry glitter, I used one coat of Nubar Diamont Topcoat and it was perfectly smooth.







I hope you enjoyed Whimsical! My next post will not be blue! LOL

13 comments :

  1. Good job dabbing the glitter! Even though I don't want this, I love how it turned out on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this polish! Too bad I haven't seen it around me yet =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your next mani will be green! I'll be getting Whimsical from Ulta soon. Buy 2 get 1 free...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whimsical never gets old for me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sitting in my untrieds bucket. Next mani! This looks so cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to try whimsical myself, it looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more swatches I see of this, the more I want it! Haven't come across it in stores here yet though:(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10