Saturday, March 24, 2012

Zoya Charla - Swatches and Review

I went to wear Charla last week and realized I had never blogged about it. How is that possible? It is one of my favorite polishes of all time, it is about time I get to it!

Charla is an AMAZING teal glass fleck polish, EVERYONE needs Charla. There is really nothing else to say, just look at the pics. LOL It reminds me of a mermaid's tail.  My camera hates anything overly shimmery so they are a little blurry. This is 3 coats with top coat. Two would probably suffice but I had slight VNL in the pics. But it dries really quickly, so 3 isn't a problem.








Zoya retails for $8 and can be purchased at zoya.com and select Ulta locations. Make sure to like Zoya on Facebook and/or follow them on Twitter to keep up on all the latest news and sales!

8 comments :

  1. Ohhhh so pretty! How many coats are you sporting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I completely forgot to add that @KathyB! This is 3 coats with top coat. Two would probably suffice but I had slight VNL in the pics. But it dries really quickly, so 3 isn't a problem.

      Delete
  2. This is stunning!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is beautiful. I want it!

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this & I agree it is gorgeous! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swatched this today but none of my pics came out right - they were all blue and none of the green showed up - so I deleted them all. Will have to try again cos you've proved that it can be done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10