Monday, March 5, 2012

Haul Post....Part Deux!

As promised, here is part 2 of my haul post! But first, I little jabbering (of course LOL). 

My favorite thing about blogging is the friends I have made along the way. I have grown so close to some of them that they feel like sisters, right down to finishing each other's sentences. I feel so blessed that my life-long nail polish obsession has led me to so many wonderful women, for so many years I thought I was alone in this obsession. Boy, was I wrong! LOL

Anyways, one of these women is my lovely friend Sheila from Pointless Cafe (if you are not following her blog you must do so, it is amazing), I have only known her for maybe 3 months but I feel like I have known her forever. She recently decided to purge some of her collection and I was happy to take some off of her hands. ;-) This squashed MANY long-time lemmings for me! Thank you SO MUCH Sheila! Let's see the goodies, shall we?


OH MY LUCKY STARS. *DIES AND GOES TO HEAVEN* 


L-R: OPI DS Glow, Hussy, The One That Got Away, Louvre Me Louvre Me Not

OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!, William Tell Me About OPI, Rumples Wiggin'

Sinful Colors Cinderella, Revlon Whimsical & French Roast

Two Zoya Remove + (I have recently fallen in love with this remover!)

Isn't this amazing nail mail?!?!?! I love everything and can't wait to wear it all. Thank you again Sheila! <3

5 comments :

  1. Lucky You! I've been wanting to try Cinderella and Whimsical as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I really want Revlon Whimsical but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I'd rather get that than pay for Deborah Lippmann- Glitter in the Air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul Ashley! I love Zoya Remove too! I got a big o' bottle on their Valentines day promotion of free shipping>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh Rumple's Wiggin!! That is on my list too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10