Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Mani!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!! I know it's late, and it's not St. Paddy's many places anymore. LOL But this is what I wore today! The pics are not very good and I have a small chip on my index finger. :( I had a busy day so please ignore the sloppy mani!

Nubar Reclaim with stamping in Zoya Veruschka (Veruschka didn't show up as well as I thought it would, it was very faint over Reclaim). I used Bundle Monster plate BM03.




I hope you enjoyed! And I hope you all had a wonderful day!!

10 comments :

  1. Love this! Even though the shamrocks didn't show up well, they look great kind of hidden. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I really need to get Nubar Reclaim!! And I like the Zoya stamping - it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the subtle shamrocks! Great work:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reclaim is a great pick for a Patty's day mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10