Monday, March 19, 2012

China Glaze It's Alive

Yes, as you can see from the title, I have yet another green for you today. LOL I hope you don't mind, I haven't been feeling well the last few days and this is the only swatch I have for you. I have actually posted this color before, it was my very first post. I am not linking it, the post was horrible (which is why I am doing it over again), but if you really want to see how horrid it was you know how to search for it. LOL

It's Alive is from China Glaze's  Fall/Halloween Collection of 2011 (yes, I realize this is the wrong time of year LOL) but I think it is an amazing color and can be worn year round. It is actually one of my favorite polishes. I think I need a backup. Or two. It is a mossy, swampy green glitter in small round and larger hex glitters that is opaque in just two coats. It looks like a sparkly swamp. I. LOVE. IT.

Most of my pics are in the shade, the last two are in the sun. This is 2 coats of It's Alive topped with 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Seche Vite.










What do you think of this sparkly swamp? 

This is discontinued but can still be found on eBay and Amazon.

11 comments :

  1. I love this color :)
    glitter is amazing!

    bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really pretty and sparkly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, it's so different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since we have been seeing so many indies and frankens thanks to a couple retailers pulling in from over seas and etsy, I feel like now I have seen things like this one before CG did it last Halloween. But it's still a fun one and not too hard to come by on the secondary market.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, and I don't care about seeing/wearing that kind of colour in spring or summer :D
    I wish I had that one. I have Zombie Zest which is similar but doesn't have the pretty glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ust recently got this colour and I love it so much, I don't think I'll be able to wait for fall to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the sparkly swamp looks great!! It's such an ugly/pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 5yo Niece thinks its yuk and green goo. I love it, both here and your westside warrior gradient, which rocked.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10