Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nail Mail!

Is there any better kind of mail? OF COURSE NOT! At least not if you are a polish addict. I have received some lovely polishes the last couple of days.

First up is an amazing swap package from my friend Sheila at Pointless Cafe, she included some extra surprise goodies (because she is awesome like that :-)) that I love! Thank you SO MUCH Sheila! ♥

The Rolos have not survived this blog post. LOL

 First are my surprise polishes. The first is a mossy green with holo bits scattered throughout (I couldn't wait to put this on, I am wearing it now and have been for 2 days) and the other is a SpectraFlair topcoat! She names these #hashtag for me because I use A LOT of hashtags (my friends usually call me Hash or Hashley LOL). I LOVE my surprise frankens!
#hashtag Envy and #hashtag Holo


Nubar Vino, Prize and Sapphire

Hard Candy Beetle, Kleancolor Metallic Fuschia, Julep Sofia, NYX eyeshadow

And now for some random purchases....

butter LONDON Wallis and Bluey



China Glaze Stone Cold, Agro, Fast Track, Riveting, Luxe & Lush, Foie Gras, Harvest Moon, Let's Groove

That's it for my nail mail so far this week! LOL

14 comments :

  1. No Stone Cold?!?! I can't wait to see the post of #hashtag Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great package... I want to swap with Sheila!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you post pics of beetle after you wear it? i bought it but dont like it on its own. its thin. but kind of like it over black. interested in your ways of wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see how she wears it either! I was SO impressed by this one. I'd never have thought to wear it alone though. Here's how I wore it if Ash doesn't mind me posting the photo link here... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kKmbDvF5Rcs/Tl-bsN0p-ZI/AAAAAAAABvY/4HS9d4BtQo4/s400/Hard+Candy+Beetle+4.jpg (it's not a blog link - just a photo)

      Delete
    2. @rissavalen I will definitely be sharing Beetle soon! And make sure to check out the reply above mine. That is the post that made me want Beetle so badly!

      Delete
    3. Here is her complete post if you would like to see it. http://pointlesscafe.blogspot.com/2011/09/hard-candy-beetle-duochrome.html?spref=fb

      Delete
  4. Oh nubars I need nail mail like this I wish the bloggers would swap with the stakers lol I promise I'm a good swapper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful nail mail!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a haul! And you will LOVE Wallis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, wow, what a haul! I too would love to see #hashtag Envy, it looks awesome in the bottle. did you ever post it here?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10