Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella

Who's ready for another Sinful Colors polish? This is the one that made me want to try SC again in the first place. Cinderella. It is one of my favorite Disney movies and my nickname (don't ask LOL), I tried to ignore it when it first came out (because it was a SC) but I just couldn't resist a polish named Cinderella. Then I saw swatches and loved it. Light blue with pink shimmer, yes please! Because of this polish I have had the songs from Cinderella in my head ALL DAY LONG. LOL

I layered 2 coats of Cinderella of my previous mani of SC Be Happy (although I have seen it on its own on other blogs and it seems like it is opaque in 3 coats so that is not too shabby). I am, once again, disappointed in my pics. This polish is so much prettier in person than it is in these photos. I could not capture the gorgeous pink shimmer with my camera. My camera hates shimmer and glitter. LOL 

I had no issues with formula, it went on very smooth. The brush is very nice, I like it better than China Glaze's brush (theirs is too skinny IMO). I did not need any cleanup with this mani or with Be Happy.

The first 3 pics are inside and are truer to the color, all the others were taken outside. It was a very windy day here in AZ (felt like I was in Texas LOL) and my hair was blowing everywhere while taking the pics! Haha












I really wish I could have done this polish justice, it is so much prettier in person. 

And in case you want to sing along with me LOL







8 comments :

  1. It really is the perfect cinderella blue! love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it had pink shimmer. Time to hit Walgreens this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite blues. And it was so windy in Texas today! I felt my back straining to stay upright while I tried to walk to class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ash.. Im such a Cinderella girl too.. LOL
    I had to buy a 2nd VHS of the film because mine wore out! LOL
    I know each line by memory, the whole damn movie!! =D
    My fav movie everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

    Im crazy about that polish but the fairy godmother of nailpolish ( i wonder who she issss =D) sent it to me, its on its wayy!! Yeyyyy!

    Cant you to "copy" your post!! =D

    Kiss and Hugz from
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks exactly like the blue on her dress! Love it.

    -Kat

    katheartsnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color. I can't wait to try it. You captured the color so well - even the beautiful pink shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10