Saturday, March 10, 2012

Zoya Edyta

Happy Saturday! I know I have been posting a lot of Zoya's lately, I only discovered them about a year ago and they have become one of my favorite polish brands. They have wonderful formula and application, great customer service and they offer a lot of wonderful sales and promos. 

I had been wanting Edyta for a long time but had just never picked it up. I finally decided to remedy that and got it during their Valentine's Day promo. I am so glad I did. I have really been into greens lately, and really into olive and muddy colors. Edyta is the perfect combo of all of those plus it has a fantastic metallic finish.  Zoya describes Edyta as "A complex mixture of gold, olive, blue-green and smoky grey with a sparkling metallic finish. A dark shade balanced with sparkle for a dramatic look." Yep, I think that pretty much describes it. LOL

Edyta is now one of my all-time favorite polishes, I love her. So. freaking. much.

Formula was awesome, I used 2 coats. No top coat in the pics. Excuse the shiny cuticles, I had just used cuticle oil.








Zoya polishes can be purchased at zoya.com for $8.
You can like Zoya on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.

7 comments :

  1. This was my first Zoya! I purchased it in November for my birthday. I haven't used it yet but it is a goregous green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! This is like Essie's Armed and Ready on steroids. I can see why she's your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an amazing polish! Zoya really does it sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I still dont have a Zoya! LOL
    :D
    Loved how it looks! :D

    Have a nice sunday!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful shade!
    I would not pick it up before seeing this swatch, now I might!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10