Monday, March 26, 2012

Milani Hi-Res - Swatches and Review

Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a nice Monday, or as good as any Monday can be! Ha! I have a very cheery polish for you today. It is one of my favorite finishes, HOLO. Who doesn't love a good linear holo?! This one is not a TRUE linear holo but ALMOST. My friend Sheila calls it a tightly scattered holo, I think that nails it perfectly. It is between  a true linear and a scattered.

Hi-Res is a gorgeous lavendar/lilac holo, I put this on the other day and couldn't believe I have only worn this once before. What is wrong with me? It is a true stunner and you can't beat the price tag. Milani retails for $4.50 -$6  at drug stores, amazing price. I love Milani and I highly recommend them.

This is only TWO coats with top coat.







*blurred to show holo*


Do you have any of the Milani 3D Holographic polishes? Do you like them? If not, will you be buying any?

12 comments :

  1. pretty pretty pretty!! i have this, as well as the blue and pink, and love them all. I need to wear them more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to wear mine more too! GORGEOUS on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all of these and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all but the pink, I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have any of them yet, but I hope to be able to find them in an European online shop at some point. :) It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the entire set and I love them! Great holo for a super great price. I actually have the entire set in a giveaway right now. =) I think Hi-Res is my favorite though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have all of them, only wore them a few times though, once as a skittle mani where I used 5 of the colors. I'll have to wear them more often in the summer sun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun shade, I have yet to try Milani polishes though

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently ordered all of the Milani 3D Holographic polishes, I can't wait to try them out. This look gorgeous on you :) I love how you have captured the holo, I always have problem with that. whats your secret? :) Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10