Thursday, March 15, 2012

Zoya Dree

I thought since it is getting so close to St. Paddy's Day I would do several green posts from now until Saturday. I am part Irish and have always enjoyed St. Paddy's Day! Not to mention green is becoming one of my favorite colors. I still love my red but I have been a little bored with red polish lately *gasp*. I think it's because I have pretty much every possible shade of red polish available. LOL I have noticed myself buying a ton of greens lately and I am LOVING them.

For my first green post I have Zoya Dree, a lovely, murky, swampy, olive green. This is the prefect Army green and it went on like a dream. Smooth application and completely opaque in 2 coats. It also has a naturally shiny finish, these pics are without top coat.








What do you think of Dree? I know she is not everyone's cup of tea but I am loving her!

Zoya retails for $8 and can be purchased at zoya.com. I also recommend "liking" Zoya on Facebook or follow them on Twitter to make sure you don't miss out on any sales!

12 comments :

  1. I picked this up at Ulta and if I remember correctly it was marked down to 3.99. I haven't used it yet. I keep picking it up and putting it back down! It is a gorgeous green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a wonderful Olive shade! its truly gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bought Dree yet but I plan to. I love this color. Your pictures just make me want it more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got into the greens this year other than holiday time and the 'army' greens that I always went for. I am into new greens to me like CG Cha, Chas, Cha, and Gaga for Green - brighter ones. My entire palette is expanding of late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and forgot to add - I have Dree - I bought all of the Zoya Mirrors collection and all but 2 of the Smoke collection last fall - love it - one of the best collections of all year by any company IMO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have this particular one, but Essence does a similar colour I was thinking to purchase...
    Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite polishes all time....It looks awesome even matte:)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ash, do you have ChG Westside Warrior? Is this close?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have Westside Warrior (yet). I have a friend that has both, I will ask her and get back to you. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10