Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nerdlacquer All Of Time And Space

Hello everyone!! I know I say this a lot but I am so in love with the polish I have to show you today! But I guess if I didn't love polish I wouldn't be an addict and wouldn't have a polish blog. LOL 

Anyway, NerdLacquer All Of Time And Space (AOTAS) is such a pretty polish and so very unique! I have definitely never seen anything else like it! It is a light green, I would describe it as seafoam or mint, and has purple and silver micro glitter, purple and silver medium hex glitter and large silver hexes. It's cool and unique and I think the colors are also perfect for Spring.  

The formula was amazing, this is 3 coats with no underwear, perfectly opaque. I had no trouble getting the large glitter out of the bottle and on to the nail (although I did turn it upside down for just a couple of minutes before I used it). It went on very smooth, I didn't even need any cleanup. (In fact since I didn't do cleanup you can see a little topcoat on my cuticles. GRRR Just know it's topcoat and not dry skin. Haha) I used Nubar Diamont Topcaot, no Gelous needed. And I have had it on over 24 hours with no chips or tipwear! Yay NerdLacquer!

As far as the name, I love the nerdiness of NerdLacquer names (duh lol) but I must admit I don't know much about this one. It is referring to Dr. Who and I have never seen it, although I have been told I need to. LOL







Isn't this polish amazing?!

NerdLacquer can be found HERE on Etsy but the lovely Amanda (creator of NerdLacquer) is currently closed because she is filling orders! I suggest signing up to be notified when she re-opens. They sell out super fast, last time she opened she sold 1500 bottles of polish in 18 hours! WOW!!


13 comments :

  1. its so beautiful, I just love the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so unique and beautiful! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This needs to stop being in my untrieds, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This color is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ash!!
    So pretty!!!
    I loved it!
    Much luv <3*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ordered this one! I can't wait until it arrives :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wearing Pinin' for the Fjords right now and I LOVE it. But Of Time and Space is my dream polish. Her color combos are pure genius. Mint, fuchsia and silver?! What!? Gorg. Check out my blog for a review of Fjords.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my fav from nerdlacquer!!!!
    Im kinda obsessed with minty-ish, green turquoise colors lately and PURPLE my fav :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this polish too and I can vouch for it's awesomeness 100%!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. holly crap this polish is gorgeous *-*
    you do you always have to post so many amazing polishes?! dammit!!!
    ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another NerdLacquer for my wishlist. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am SO glad I have this polish! I just adore it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10