Monday, March 5, 2012

Julep Oscar

I'm back! Are you sick of me yet? I am trying to make up for not posting since Thursday. LOL Last post of the day, I promise!! I still need to paint my nails tonight and would like to do my toes as well so I'm gonna make this a quick post! 

Before taking off OPI Hussy (still LOVE that name LOL) I decided to layer Julep Oscar over it. I love red and gold together, such a pretty combo. Oscar is a lovely gold glitter in a clear base. What you see here is one coat so I think you could get this opaque in about 3 coats if you wanted to wear it alone. It is not overly hungry, no Gelous needed.






Isn't Oscar lovely?! You can purchase Julep Oscar at julep.com

If you want to become a Julep Maven  click HERE. Thanks for reading all the posts today!

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10