Sunday, March 11, 2012

China Glaze GR8

I am sure you have all heard of the China Glaze OMG collection, right? If not, what rock have you been living under? LOL It is probably not too far from the rock I live under because I was a polish addict when these were released and I had no idea about them. That makes me sad, I didn't know about the Kaleidoscope collection either. Nail polish blogs have certainly changed the life of this addict!

Anyways, I have one of the polishes from that collection today, GR8. GR8 is a goldish yellow HOLO. It is really pretty in the sun. This line of holos (among several others) are notorious for having application issues and for top coat dulling the holo affect. I did not have either of these issues. I applied 4 coats, except the index finger, I added an extra just to see how it would look. As you can see in the pics the holo is much stronger on my index finger. 

All these pics were taken indoors in artificial lighting, I didn't have the chance to get sun pics.










This polish (as well as the rest of the OMG collection) is discontinued. You can, however, find this one for a decent price on eBay.

7 comments :

  1. Nice swatches. I don't have any from this collection, I wasn't into nail polish at the time of its release, but I am thinking about splurging and buying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I don't really do gold or yellows cause it looks weird with my skin time but this is pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I have been under the same rock because I had no idea as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Ashley :)
    Thanks for swatching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10