Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nails Inc. Old Bond St. - Swatches and Review

I hope you are all having a nice weekend! I have had a super busy day so this will be a quick post. I recently got my very first Nails Inc. polishes thanks to my friend Kim in the UK. Thanks again Kim! They are all so lovely and I was so anxious to try them!

Old Bond St. is a gold/bronze metallic. It is very pretty and had a great formula, absolutely no complaints! The first picture is the most color-accurate, my camera kept wanting to make it darker than it is.






What do you think of this color? I think it will be one of my favorites in the Fall!

8 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty shade. It reminds me a bit China Glaze Harvest Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour. It's sort of between orange and copper. Very pretty on.

    I have a giveaway on April 1. Please come check it out.Thanks.

    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://mimihelena1.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks so pretty!!!! so glad you got it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually shy away from gold metallics because they show brush marks typically - but with this being heavy into glass fleck - no brush marks...and the color gold on this one is a good one for me. Like it - wish I had more access to Nails Inc...I will look to see if this is one that is sold at Sephora.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10