Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OPI Rumple's Wiggin'

Hello everyone! I have a very quick post for you today, I have tons to do tonight. I received some AMAZING nail mail last night and I am going to do my best to get a nail mail post up tonight so I can share it with all of you.

For today's post I have OPI Rumple's Wiggin'. This gorgeous purple creme is pure perfection. The formula was FABULOUS and I have been wearing it for 3 days now and have no chips and I have been doing a lot of cleaning lately. I have been really getting into cremes lately, I am even liking them more than glitter *faint* I never thought I would say that. LOL

This is 2 coats topped with Orly Won't Chip.








Isn't this color perfect? Rumple's Wiggin' is from the Shrek Forever After Collection.

5 comments :

  1. I almost bought this today but I feel like I have soooo many lighter purples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been on my lemming list for a long time now and I finally got it last week! It's a lot lighter lavender than I thought it would be - but very pretty and not chalky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10