Monday, March 26, 2012

The newest additions to my collection!

It's been awhile since I have done a nail mail/haul post so let's get to it, shall we?

First up is a lovely swap package from my friend Marnie at Ambiance Shop. She was only supposed to send me Zoya Lolly but she surprised me by adding in NerdLacquer Warrior Ethos. How sweet is that?! Thanks so much Marnie!

Zoya Lolly, NerdLacquer Warrior Ethos

Next I have my very first Nails Inc. polishes thanks to my friend Kim in the UK! Kim just created her blog this week, it is The Ides of Polish, check it out please! And thank you Kim, I love them!

Nails Inc. Stafford Terrace, Emerald Street, Old Bond St.

I finally got my hands on two of my long-time lemmings from a England! Llarowe got these back in stock and I was there to swoop them up ASAP! LOL I still want several other a England polishes, I will get them eventually! Thanks to Leah Ann for the SUPER FAST service and amazing packaging!! I highly recommend her shop, customer service at its best.

a England St. George and Dragon

And lastly, I went on a spending spree at Walgreens yesterday. LOL Luckily all of these polishes are only $1.99. I blame my friend's Sheila (at Pointless Cafe)and Jen (at Jen's Wonderland) for these, I had seen them on their blogs and I loved them so much I had to run out and get them. 

Sinful Colors Nirvana, Soul Mate, Amethyst, Daredevil, Dream On

Wet 'n Wild Wet Cement, On A Trip, Through the Grapevine

That's it for now! LOL Please make sure to visit and follow all the blogs I mentioned, they are very sweet women and have amazing blogs!

10 comments :

  1. OMG! I love the first nailpolish!! It's amazing *_* very live colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them! I totally bought the same three wet n wilds when I saw that display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh AWESOME!!! :D Amazing haul!! Whee! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great and I love picking up some of the cheaper polishes. 1.99? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could kill for those! LOL xD
    I wont 'cause I like you Berry Much <3
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on a no-buy and this is almost like torture lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10