Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MAC Bad Fairy from a Polish Fairy!

♥ This is going to be a little deeper than my other posts, I hope you will read and enjoy. ♥ 

I received a surprise package Monday night (yes, I am way late on posting this) and when I opened it I literally cried. I cried from joy, shock and amazement but most of all I cried because I was shocked at the thoughtfulness and care from someone I have only known a few short months and have never met in person. Inside the package were two polishes that I had been wanting, Zoya Dree and my all-time biggest lemming, MAC Bad Fairy.   

I was chatting with a few of my polish friends a couple of weeks ago about, what else, polish and mentioned that Bad Fairy was the polish I wanted more than any other and from that conversation my friend Sheila from Pointless Cafe decided to be sneaky and send it to me. How sweet is that? I am so touched by this and am so grateful for her friendship. It really shows you there are still amazing people out there, although they are hard to find sometimes!

Blogging has really changed my life. That may sound lame but it's true. I have met many women that I consider TRUE friends, they are hard to come by. Who would have thought that my life-long polish addiction would lead to knowing such amazing people? I didn't. As much as I love the polish, I cherish the friendships even more. 

Now let's get to the pics, shall we? This is my "nail mail" post, I will have a mani post with Bad Fairy up tonight!

MAC Bad Fairy, Zoya Dree





Pretty amazing, isn't it?! By the way, Dree is amazing as well. They couldn't be more different but I love them both!

I can't say it enough, so I will say it one more time, thank you so much Sheila!! ♥

14 comments :

  1. So jealous! Such an awesome gift! Sheila is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest gesture! I have only been blogging for a short time and have already made a couple friends and have gotten closer with a friend from school that is a blogger and a vlogger as well. We all share a common ground and that makes for a lasting friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I also received Bad Fairy this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so kind! I am in love with the MAC polish! I have so much MAC make-up and no MAC nail polish... I know which one i'll be buying first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bad fairy is AMAZING! I've got it and it's one of my all time favorite polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet!! I met some of my best friends at a concert. There are still really great people out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh Ash! I was touched by your post! So sweet!
    You totally deserved it!
    <3
    Luv,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Bad fairy looks Crazy Beautiful :)
    Sheila is such a great person :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You showed that teaser pic, and I thought, "That looks like Mac Bad Fairy; but it couldn't be because she just said last night or a few nights ago that she didn't have it." That is awesome! Sheila is awesome! And I love you guys! And a tear escaped my eye when reading this. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bad Fairy looks amazing! I'm looking so much forward to seeing it on your nails. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10