Friday, March 30, 2012

Sinful Colors Dream On with stamping in KleanColor Metallic Fuschia

I am busy tonight but wanted to get this post up for you guys! I was craving something bright and cheery and I think this fits the bill!

I did a base of Sinful Colors Dream On, which applied very well. Two coats for full opacity, it dries to a semi-matte, rubbery finish. Since it had the rubber finish I thought some metallic tone-on-tone stamping would look nice. I had just received KleanColor Metallic Fuschia  from my friend Sheila and couldn't wait to do some stamping with it. I used BM19 for the stamping.

I did not put a top coat on this because I didn't want to change the look of the finishes. My camera actually liked me this time, these are color accurate.








I hope you enjoyed this post!

8 comments :

  1. This is very lovely!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the metallic/matte combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love dream on!!is one of my favorites from sinful colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo you chose, it is stunning! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picspam *.* Really love it! :)

    Looks so stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mani! That base colour is so gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10