Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sinful Colors Be Happy

Hello everyone!! It is time for Ash to eat her words and admit she was wrong! Well, at least semi-wrong. LOL I have not been quiet about the fact that I am not a fan of Sinful Colors brand polish. I have several of them from a few years ago and I was not happy with them mostly because they take a bazillion coats to become opaque, if even then. So I had stopped buying them. 

Several of my polish friends have been telling me for months that they had improved and I should try them again. I was not ready to give them another shot but Cinderella made me cave. My nickname is  Cinderella and the color is absolutely gorgeous. (You will see Cinderella in my next post) However I could not find it at the Walgreens near my house so my friend Sheila (one of the ones nudging me to try Sinful again LOL) offered to send me one (you can see this in Part 2 of my haul post from yesterday HERE if you missed it). I now have 4 new Sinful Colors and tried Be Happy first and I am really happy with it! What a pleasant surprise! 

Be Happy is on the border of blue/green and is a very flattering and pretty color. The first coat was a little streaky but that is typical for light blues. The second coat evened everything out. I applied a third coat for kicks but didn't really need it. I applied Seche Vite topcoat. 








I was playing around with my pictures and thought I would try something different as a bonus pic. Please let me know if you like this or not! I think it's fun!


What do you think of Sinful Colors? Yay or nay? I will definitely be trying more!

You can get Sinful Colors at Walgreens for $1.99 but they often have them buy one, get one free!

11 comments :

  1. I like them but they are hit or miss on the opacity, but for $1-2 each you can't really go wrong! I was rather surprised how sheer Cinderella is though, but it is a lovely polish anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color.
    Never had the chance to try this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, I really like the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sinful Colors Forget Now is one of my all time favorites!! I need to find Cinderella.

    Kat
    katheartsnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have several of them and they do have some really nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im super yey for SC, especially because they are htf here!! =D
    Loved it Ash!

    Luv.
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have several also and know what you mean. for awhile i only owned one and thought it was kinda crappy. then all of the sudden i own 30 or so of them! and be happy is gorgeous, i need to wear mine soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Sinful! They are probably the brand I have the most of after China Glaze!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Sinful Colors this one is gorgeous! Kinda reminds me of China Glaze- Kinetic Candy. I really need to get my butt to Walgreens before i miss out on everything I still want Cinderella and I'll probably never find it. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10