Wednesday, March 28, 2012

#hashtag Envy

If you saw my nail mail post from earlier today you saw the awesome frankens from my friend Sheila. I mentioned that I had been wearing the green one, Envy, for 2 days (ever since I received it). I really like this polish, Sheila did an amazing job on it.

It is a murky, muddy, olive green with holo sparkles scattered throughout. It's tough and girly all at the same time. This is 2 coats topped off with 1 coat of Nubar Diamont Top Coat.










Isn't is gorgeous?! Thanks Sheila!

8 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila, I think so too!! I LOVE it!!! ♥

      Delete
    2. It's awesome! It is one of the better olivey/camo green shimmering colours around. Envy much :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, really really cool! Murky green with the holo glitter is such a cool combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUR Sheila?! She has been hiding her fantastic abilities from us! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! Super pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10