Friday, July 20, 2012

♥ Thank Heaven for Little Boys ♥

Time for another group collaboration from some of my blogging friends and me. Our friend Jacki from Adventures in Acetone welcomed her second child, Owen James, into the world on July 16th! To celebrate we are doing a baby boy mani weekend. There may be posts added to this collaboration as late as Tuesday (the 24th) so make sure you check back to see what's new!


Welcome Owen!

I painted my nails and added the dots at night and did not add top coat until 12 hours later and it still smeared. Sadness. It looked so much better before I added the top coat. I used Pure Ice French Kiss as my base and the dots are Milani Beach Front and Milani White on the Spot.


Welcome Owen!

Welcome Owen!
Welcome Owen!


I hope you enjoyed this post as well as the other amazing manis from my friends below!




6 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10