Thursday, July 26, 2012

Zoya Designers Collection "Fishtail" Mani!

I am back for the second time today. I was going to save this post for tomorrow but I had some extra time on my hands and was excited to share so here it is.


Zoya Fishtail Mani with Evvie, Natty and Monica


I wanted to try the fishtail design again (if you missed my original post you can see it here - it includes links to the original post and tutorial) because I love the look of it so much. I still didn't manage to pull off the amazing original design so you may be seeing more of these attempts as I work on trying to perfect it. LOL

All of the colors I used are from the Zoya Designers Collection. I was really craving the cremes BUT I think it might have looked a little better if I had included a shimmer in the design. I think I should have used Suri from the Divas Collection instead of Monica for the purple. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20, right?

Zoya Fishtail Mani with Evvie, Natty and Monica

Zoya Fishtail Mani with Evvie, Natty and Monica

Zoya Fishtail Mani with Evvie, Natty and Monica


What do you think of this design? I think it's okay but could use improvement. I hope I can eventually perfect this design, I really like it.


The Designers Collection is available for purchase now at zoya.com for $8 each. Zoya is an amazing company that runs sales and promotions very often. Make sure to catch those by following them on Facebook and Twitter. Zoya is 5-Free and Cruelty-Free AND makes amazing polish! What more could you ask for?



Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. 
For more information, please visit my Disclosure Tab.

.

4 comments :

  1. I first tried this as an accent nail too. I think I will have better luck if I do all of my nails though because I wasn't patient enough to let things dry between coats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect color choices for a perfect fish tail, I really need to try this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the fishtail manicure. I'll definitely check out the tutorial. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10