Sunday, July 15, 2012

Orly Decoded - Swatches and Review

I apologize for my lack of post yesterday, it was just one of those days. Today I have Orly Decoded, a gorgeous grey creme. The weather turned stormy this afternoon (which I enjoyed tremendously) so I thought this was a fitting polish for the weather.  Because of this my pics aren't the best, the are a little on the dark side. But the polish is true to color.

I had no application issues at all. This is perfectly smooth and was opaque in 2 easy coats. This is pictured without top coat and, as you can see, it dries pretty shiny on its own. All pics were taken outside under cloudy skies. Ignore the red skin. LOL


Orly Decoded


Orly Decoded

Orly Decoded

Orly Decoded


Orly  Decoded

What do you think of this color? Are you a fan of grey nail polish?

Orly Decoded (as well as many other polishes and beauty items) can be purchased at Beauty Stop Online (click here for a direct link). They have super fast shipping and excellent customer service. You can also visit them on Facebook and Twitter. 


                           Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. 
For more information, please visit my Disclosure Tab. 


5 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10