Thursday, July 26, 2012

Zoya Designers and Divas Doticure!

I hope you all are enjoying Zoya Week! I have my first "nail art" post of the week and I think it turned out pretty cute! It reminds me a little of raindrops, which I happen to love and don't get to see nearly often enough.




For this mani I used polishes from the Zoya Divas Collection for my base colors and polishes from the Zoya Designers Collection for my dots or "raindrops." After applying the base colors I topped them with a matte top coat (which Zoya REALLY needs to make) and then applied the dots with dotting tools.

The colors I used are as follows:
Base colors - Suri (index), Ray (middle), Elisa (ring), Song (pinky)
Dot colors - Monica (index), Evvie (middle), Rehka (ring), Natty (pinky)


Zoya Doticure

Zoya Doticure

Zoya Doticure

What do you think of my "Raindrop Doticure?" I think it's pretty fun and it was super simple!


The Designers and Divas Collections are available for purchase now at zoya.com for $8 each. Zoya is an amazing company that runs sales and promotions very often. Make sure to catch those by following them on Facebook and Twitter. Zoya is 5-Free and Cruelty-Free AND makes amazing polish! What more could you ask for?



Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. 
For more information, please visit my Disclosure Tab.

.

11 comments :

  1. Great mani! I love the matte base with shiny dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever calling it a 'doticure' that is too neat :) I agree it looks like water droplets!!!!! FUN FUN FUN gotta try this myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast between the matte and shiny dots! Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome!! Totally pretty and simple idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cool!! I love it so much!!! Such a great mani ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really smart manicure! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Good idea - and the colors together look classic as well as classy. Not all skittles are OK for work - this one would be for most jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first thought was water droplets! Love this, very pretty mani :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10