Monday, July 2, 2012

Nails Inc. Eccleston Mews - Swatches and Review

Welcome to day 2 of Nails Inc week! The polish I have for you today is Eccleston Mews. I will admit this name baffled me when I purchased the polish. The only time I had ever heard the word "Eccleston" was in reference to  Christopher Eccleston who portrayed the ninth doctor in the show Doctor Who (for more info on that click here). I, sadly, have not seen any of the Doctor Who series YET. But whether I had seen the series or not, I didn't think Nails Inc. was referencing Christopher Eccleston in their polish naming. LOL So I turned to good old Google and found out it is actually a place in London. (For more information on this click here) I found this very interesting because I have a little bit of an obsession with the UK and I really hope to visit there someday. Who says nail polish isn't educational?

Eccleston Mews is a little bit of a chameleon polish. Inside it looks like a candy apple red but outside it looks like the bottle color which is a very pretty raspberry color. I LOVE IT. Surprisingly enough, I do not have anything even close to this in my 500-ish bottles of polish. It is a perfect creme formula and applied like a dream. Dried super shiny and was opaque in 2 coats.

In all of the photos below I have 2 coats on my index and middle fingers and 3 coats on my ring finger and pinky (I bumped those fingers while wet and had to touch them up). No top coat in the photos and this is after  nearly 24 hours of wear (without top coat) with dishes, cleaning, typing, etc. I'd say that it passed the wear test! I am uber impressed! All photos are outside. I attempted to capture some in inside lighting but none of them turned out right. I apologize for there being so many pics, I had a hard time narrowing them down.


Nails Inc. Eccleston Mews

Nails Inc. Eccleston Mews

Nails Inc. Eccleston Mews

Nails Inc. Eccleston Mews

Nails Inc. Eccleston Mews

Nails Inc. Eccleston Mews

Nails Inc. Eccleston Mews

Nails Inc. Eccleston Mews

Nails Inc. Eccleston Mews

Nails Inc. Eccleston Mews

Nails Inc. Eccleston Mews


What do you think of Eccleston Mews? I love it and will definitely be wearing it many times.

You can purchase select Nails Inc. polishes from sephora.com in the US and nailsinc.com in the UK.



2 comments :

  1. Love it! I think I'm moving this closer to the top in my "untried" pile! (But if it's okay with you, even though I know it's a place, I'm still going to think about Dr. Who and Christopher Eccleston.hehehe)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10