Thursday, July 12, 2012

Orly Melt Your Popsicle - Swatches and Review

I have another amazing new Orly for you tonight! This one is from the Summer 2012 "Feel the Vibe" Collection and it is SO bright that it really will melt your popsicle! (Not to mention make your camera go wonky! LOL)

The formula on this one was very good, especially for a neon. I layered it over white (which I do with all neons) EXCEPT on my ring finger. I used 2 coats over white and 3 coats on its own. As you can see, it was *almost* opaque on its own but the neon pops much better over the white.

The color in these pics is not completely accurate. As I said earlier, this color makes my camera go crazy. It is actually BRIGHTER than this in person and a different shade, a little more red-leaning than these pics.



Orly Melt Your Popsicle - indirect sunlight

Orly Melt Your Popsicle - shade

Orly Melt Your Popsicle - shade


What do you think of this one? Do you have it? Do you like neons?

Orly Melt Your Popsicle (as well as many other polishes and beauty items) can be purchased at Beauty Stop Online (click here for a direct link). They have super fast shipping and excellent customer service. You can also visit them on Facebook and Twitter.





Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. 
For more information, please visit my Disclosure Tab. 


4 comments :

  1. I don´t have it, but I think I would like to have it because it looks AMAZING, especially when layered over white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually like neons but I'm trying to like them since they look fabulous on other people. I just feel like they make my hands look terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen any of the Orly neons the few times I have been out where Orly is sold - a CVS and Sally's. I doubt I would have bought any of 'em if I had run into them - tho this orange is enticing! I have a huge sack full of neons right now - most are China Glaze. I got them all out (added to them with this summer's neons from China Glaze) and put them in a baggie to keep close so I would really use them in season this year more than maybe 1 or 2 of 'em 1 or 2 times. Once I got all of my neons together I realized no matter how much I loved a new one, I don't need anymore! I am with Kinzies Nail Hut - the neons don't look right on my fingernails - but on my toes - wow - lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10