Monday, July 30, 2012

Nail-Venturous Floam Gradient!

I am sure you all know about Nail-Venturous Floam. I am sure most of you own it by now. I am WAY LATE to the Floam game. And I am happy to say it was MOST DEFINITELY worth the wait!!

Nail-Venturous Floam Gradient over Sinful Colors Innocent and 24/7

I decided I wanted to do a gradient with Floam instead of covering the entire nail (for this time anyway) and was planning on using Floam over Sinful Colors Innocent. Then I FINALLY found Sinful Colors 24/7 after looking for it all last week. 24/7 is a dupe (confirmed by a friend who has both colors) of Sinful Colors Fusion Neon (which can be seen here from Pointless Cafe) and I was searching and searching (and had friends across the country searching) for either color all last week during the 99¢ sale. No luck. I had to run into Walgreens on Sunday (the day after the sale was over) for something and guess what was magically there? Yep - one lone 24/7. Go figure. LOL

After finally getting 24/7 I thought that it might make an amazing base for Floam. I was right, I absolutely love it over the neon pink! The formula on all 3 polishes - Floam, SC 24/7 and SC Innocent - were all very nice. I had no issues whatsoever. 24/7 actually has an exceptional formula for a neon, quite smooth and only 2-3 coats.

Nail-Venturous Floam Gradient over Sinful Colors Innocent and 24/7

Nail-Venturous Floam Gradient over Sinful Colors Innocent and 24/7

Nail-Venturous Floam Gradient over Sinful Colors Innocent and 24/7

What do you think of this mani? I think it is super fun and Summer-appropriate! My mom said it looked like I should be 5. LOL What do you think? Fun or juvenile?

Floam is available exclusively at Ninja Polish - an amazing shop with amazing customer service. I would suggest following them on Facebook to stay up-to-date!

.

10 comments :

  1. Love this! I wouldn't have thought to do this and it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an AWESOME combo!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I especially like floam with green polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you used Floam in a gradient. I hope to own Floam one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Innocent is so perfect with floam but what really catches me is your accent fingers. I would never have thought Floam could look right with a pink but it actually is!! This mani is so much fun!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked! I feel like a dummy because I've never heard of it. I'm new to the nail art/blogging world though.
    Your mom sounds like my mom! Do you feel like a 5 year old wearing it is the question? If so then yes, if not then no ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Floam is fantastic! I really, really love it over the pink though, how fabulous and 90s is that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute - I wanted Floam so much - and then I got it and only swatched it once on a tiny piece of white paper...could not bring myself to do a full mani/pedi in it - seems I hit a phase of really loving a one color mani/pedi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10