Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dandy Nails Look Around & Come Out and Play Explosion!

I know I said I was going to post this in the morning but I was too excited for it, I just couldn't wait! I have already posted both of these polishes and they happen to be my two favorite Dandy Nails - Look Around and Come Out and Play. I used this tutorial from Nailside (whom I LOVE) and it was fairly easy. I messed up on two of the nails and had to fix them but it wasn't a big deal.

I absolutely LOVE this mani!!!


Dandy Nails Explosion Mani

Dandy Nails Explosion Mani

Dandy Nails Explosion Mani

Dandy Nails Explosion Mani

Dandy Nails Explosion Mani

What do you think of my Dandy Nails expolsion?

Dandy Nails will be releasing four BRAND NEW shades tomorrow and you can see them in two different posts from two of my favorite bloggers - Pointless Cafe and I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous. They are amazing, you don't want to miss them!

You can also check out my previous posts below for all of my Dandy Nails swatches:

.

17 comments :

  1. Wow, that's SO CUTE!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love how you used two Dandy Nail polishes! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap it's freaking amazing! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Ashley! I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ASH! This is amazing! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, I mean Come Out and Play but I'll take both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever, your nails look gorgeous, great design and combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW it looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. shut the front door!!!!!!!!! this is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the color combo alone rocks, and the design turned out perfect! great job, Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really neat! I love the dimension you got with the purple side!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holo and jelly glitter, such an interesting combo, and it works!

    ReplyDelete
  12. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! So fun and colorful! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! It's soooo cute! The color combination is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10