Friday, July 6, 2012

Nails Inc. Fenchurch Street - Swatches and Review

Are you ready for more Nails Inc.? I hope so! I am loving wearing all of these and showing them to you!

The one I have for you today is a color that I knew I would like but once I got it on I fell head-over-heels in love. I will definitely be reaching for this one over and over, especially in the Fall. The color looks like caramel and it spreads so amazingly well. Just like all the other Nails Inc. polishes I have used, the formula was amazing.

2 coats and no top coat in the photos...


Nails Inc. Fenchurch Street


Nails Inc. Fenchurch Street


Nails Inc. Fenchurch Street


Nails Inc. Fenchurch Street


Nails Inc. Fenchurch Street


Nails Inc. Fenchurch Street

What do you think of this color? I don't have many of these types of colors but I am thinking I need more!


You can purchase select Nails Inc. polishes from sephora.com in the US and nailsinc.com in the UK.

3 comments :

  1. perfect for the Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good for fall - up there with OPI Ginger Bells and OPI Apple Pie range...both which I really love and wear a lot in the fall. There was an Essie in the 'purse' group last fall that reminds me of this shade too - drawing a blank on the name right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10