Thursday, July 5, 2012

Nails Inc. Manchester - Swatches and Review

After taking a break from Nails Inc. week for the holiday yesterday I am back with a lovely red! Manchester is a gorgeous deep, blood red with lovely gold and red shimmer. So freaking pretty. There's really not much more to say. Perfect color, perfect formula.

Two easy coats and no top coat in the photos. The first 4 photos are outside, in the sun. The last 3 are inside under artificial lighting.


Nails Inc. Manchester - outside


Nails Inc. Manchester - outside


Nails Inc. Manchester - outside


Nails Inc. Manchester - outside


Nails Inc. Manchester - inside


Nails Inc. Manchester - inside


Nails Inc. Manchester - inside


Isn't it lovely? I own a LOT of reds and this one just shot to the top of the list.



You can purchase select Nails Inc. polishes from sephora.com in the US and nailsinc.com in the UK. 




7 comments :

  1. OMGosh that's gorgeous! I really need to try mine SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great red color! I'm sure the pics don't even do it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful red, im loving the gold copper shimmer in it, berry berry nice :)

    http://datyorkloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love that shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shades like this. Gold shimmer in a great red is one of my all time favs. I have Zoya Kimmy on my toes right now - a great red/gold glass fleck. One of my all time fav red/gold shimmers is the now classic and much coveted shade by OPI - Dear Santa. I horded bottles of that when they were at regular price and am glad I did. I wear that shade yr round. I will surely put this Nails Inc shade on my list of lemmings. Curious if it's one of the shades you have to buy from Nails Inc direct or if it's one of the shades sold through Sephora????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10