Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dior Jamaican Pepper - Swatch and Review (and an amazingly sweet nail mail surprise!)

Happy Saturday everyone! I had quite the surprise this morning, a nail mail package from my dear friend Sheila at Pointless Cafe. I am shocked and I can't thank her enough. LOL

Amazing nail mail 

Of course after receiving this I just had to get one of my new pretties on my nails ASAP. And what better to start with than the AMAZING Dior Jamaican Pepper!? I had been wanting this one for awhile but hadn't been able to get it, it was so sweet of her to think of me.

The formula on Jamaican Pepper was nothing short of perfection. And it has all of the normal Dior goodness - the amazing brush...the secret shimmer...*sigh* I did top it with the Dior Top Coat, which was also amazing. I did wait quite awhile before applying it because I didn't want to turn the top coat pink. Been there, done that.

It was partly cloudy today (yay!) so I had an interesting time taking pictures. I'm sure my neighbors think I am nuts by now, but that's nothing new. LOL So some of these are sun pics and some are "shade" pics.


Dior Jamaican Pepper

Dior Jamaican Pepper

Dior Jamaican Pepper

Dior Jamaican Pepper

Dior Jamaican Pepper

Dior Jamaican Pepper

Dior Jamaican Pepper

Dior Jamaican Pepper

Isn't it stunning? I could stare at it all day. (And probably will. LOL)

.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10