Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Zoya Divas Collection for NYFW 2012 - Swatches and Review

Are you ready for the last of my Zoya swatches? The rest of the week will be dedicated to nail art and combos with these polishes. I am excited for that!

Zoya Designers, Divas and Gloss Collections

But up first are swatches of the Divas Collection. This is the shimmery, in-your-face part of the collection and each and every one of them is gorgeous. 


Zoya FeiFei, Daul, Song, Elisa, Suri, Ray


Okay, now to get the formalities out of the way. Song, Elisa, Suri and Ray all have similar finishes and formula. They are shimmers that had easy application in 2 coats (some could have even *possibly* been one) and no issues with formula.

FeiFei and Daul are different than the other four. They are sparkly goodness in a bottle. I chose to show you these on their own for now but they are on the sheer side and because of this make AMAZING toppers. I used 3 coats of Daul in the pics. You will see VNL in the sun (as in the pics) but I could not see it inside under artificial light. FeiFei is more opaque than Daul. I used 3 coats on my index and ring fingers and 2 coats on my ring finger and pinky.

All photos were taken in direct sunlight and without top coat.

-------------------------------------------

Elisa is a gorgeous metallic red with what appears to be small metallic red flakes. This polish glows from within! 

Zoya Elisa

Zoya Elisa

Zoya Elisa

---------------------------------

Now we have Song, a royal blue with the same small flakes as Elisa, just in blue. Another stunner!

Zoya Song

Zoya Song

Zoya Song

Zoya Song

--------------------------------

Next up is Ray. Ray is a metallic/frosty forest green. This one had a few brush strokes because of the finish but nothing major. It also has a lovely shimmer of gold or silver and green as well.

Zoya Ray

Zoya Ray

Zoya Ray

--------------------------------

Now for Suri, a gorgeous purple that is fit for royalty. This one has flakes of purple, blue and pink and shimmers so beautifully.

Zoya Suri

Zoya Suri

Zoya Suri

--------------------------

Now for Daul, a gorgeous lilac with gold shimmer. 

Zoya Daul

Zoya Daul

Zoya Daul

Zoya Daul

----------------------------------------


And last, but certainly not least, is FeiFei. As I stated earlier, this one is more opaque than Daul. A gorgeous light blue with silver and gold flakes that seem to change color in the sun. Simply AMAZING! I can't wait to put it over everything! LOL

Zoya FeiFei

Zoya FeiFei
Zoya FeiFei


Zoya FeiFei

-----------------------------------

There you have it. What are your thoughts on the Diva Collection? I love all of them although I must say the Designers Collection is my personal favorite.


The Divas Collection is available for purchase now at zoya.com for $8 each. Zoya is an amazing company that runs sales and promotions very often. Make sure to catch those by following them on Facebook and Twitter. Zoya is 5-Free and Cruelty-Free AND makes amazing polish! What more could you ask for?



Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. 
For more information, please visit my Disclosure Tab.

.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10