Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nails Inc. Culross Street with Lynnderella Love Potion No. 99

Happy Thursday everyone!! I have a really pretty combo for you today! Unfortunately my camera was being a jerk and wouldn't capture this mani very well so I have a fewer number of pictures than normal.

Nails Inc. Culross Street is another amazing creme from Nails Inc. I am completely in love with every one of their cremes that I have tried. They have amazing application, completely smooth, no issues at all. This is two coats of Culross Street.


Nails Inc. Culross Street


After wearing this by itself for a day I decided to add some glittah! I can't get enough of purple and green together lately so I decided to use my untried Lynnderella Love Potion No. 99! I think these look AWESOME together. SO much better in person than they do in these pics.


Lynnderella Love Potion No. 99 over Nails Inc. Culross Street

Lynnderella Love Potion No. 99 over Nails Inc. Culross Street


What do you think of this combo? I hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! Love the layering, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple & green are 2 of my favorite colors, so I'm totally loving this combo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10