Sunday, July 1, 2012

Nails Inc. Chalk Farm - Swatches and Review

I recently got a huge package from my friend Kim in the UK because I NEEDED more Nails Inc. polishes. Yes, that's a need. LOL I am sort of in love with the Nails Inc. formula. I bought a bunch of cremes since they are my favorite finish and ALL of them are superb.

Since I have so many new Nails Inc. and was so excited to try all of them I decided to do a complete week of Nails Inc. (And this won't show you all of my new goodies so I will still have plenty in "reserves" for later LOL)

Up first is Chalk Farm. This is the polish that started my need for ordering right now. Some Nails Inc. polishes are available in the US but some are only available in the UK. After seeing this post from my friend Sheila at Pointless Cafe I knew I HAD to have it. Of course it wasn't available in the US. In fact it was in the clearance section at nailsinc.com, so I knew if I was ever going to have it I needed to hurry.

Chalk Farm had amazing application, 2 coats to perfection. Perfectly creamy and smooth. The color is the perfect periwinkle but was, as usual, hard for my camera to handle. I have taken the pictures inside and outside and the first pic is truest to how the color looks most of the time. No top coat in the photos.


Nails Inc. Chalk Farm

Nails Inc. Chalk Farm

Nails Inc. Chalk Farm

Nails Inc. Chalk Farm

Nails Inc. Chalk Farm

Nails Inc. Chalk Farm

Nails Inc. Chalk Farm

What do you think of Chalk Farm? Or just Nails Inc. in general? I hope you enjoy the upcoming week!

You can purchase select Nails Inc. polishes from sephora.com in the US and nailsinc.com in the UK.

5 comments :

  1. This is hands down one of my favorite creams if not my top pick! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite Nails Inc. polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty polish!
    I own only one nail inc nail polish, but I hope to own more someday :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* I love this one so much...
    It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10