Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bright and Summery Swirl Explosion!

I have a quickie for you today! I was in the mood to do some nail art this past Friday night. As per usual, most of my attempts turned into fails. I tried and removed several different looks and just couldn't find one that was working for me. The only thing I knew for sure was that I wanted to use these four bright colors together, this is what I wound up with...


Bright and Summery Swirls


Overall I am happy with it. I used Orly Green Apple (which I LOVE) as my base and then used Green Apple, Orly Charged Up, Zoya Shelby and Zoya Arizona in a "quadrant" pattern and sponged them together. I then stamped over it with Milani Black Swift using BM19.


Bright and Summery Swirls

Bright and Summery Swirls

Bright and Summery Swirls

What do you thing of my bright swirls? I hope you enjoyed them!

.

6 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10