Monday, July 16, 2012

Wet 'n Wild Chrome Collection - Swatches and Review

Today I have half of the Wet 'n Wild Chrome Collection to show you. I know other bloggers have reviewed these previously and I am late to the game. Nothing new. LOL I had a hard time getting my hands on these. They never got them in at my local Walgreens (Yay Po-Dunk, USA - LOL) and I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to pay $4 for a tiny Wet 'n Wild even if they did. I was doing a swap with my friend Sheila and she knew I was wanting these and decided to sneak them in. She is really good at that, such a sweetheart. Thanks so much! ♥

With all of that being said, I definitely think these are worth the price. They have amazing coverage - I think you could get by with one coat on each and every one. The formula spread evenly and smoothly with no streaks or bald spots. And I have a sneaking suspicion they are going to be awesome for stamping - stay tuned for that later in the week. All pics were taken outside on a very rare, cloudy day. Two coats and no top coat in all of the pics. Please excuse my dry cuticles. Lots of cleaning and acetone lately!

First up is Hog-Quartz School - a lovely lilac. I wanted this one the most as I am a very recent Harry Potter fan. (Yes, I live under a rock.)


Wet 'n Wild - Hog-Quartz School

Wet 'n Wild - Hog-Quartz School (this is the only sunlight pic in this entire post LOL)

Wet 'n Wild - Hog-Quartz School


Next up is I Got a New Com-pewter. The name makes no sense, this is nowhere near pewter. LOL It is a lovely chartreuse, tied for my favorite of the collection with Hog-Quartz School.


Wet 'n Wild - I Got a New Com-puter

Wet 'n Wild - I Got a New Com-puter

Wet 'n Wild - I Got a New Com-puter

Next up is Precious Petals - dark pink. Amazing shade, very flattering to pale-skinned people like me.


Wet 'n Wild - Precious Petals

Wet 'n Wild - Precious Petals

Wet 'n Wild - Precious Petals

Lastly we have Grew Up in Cobalt-imore - a really nice navy shade.

Wet 'n Wild - Grew Up in Cobalt-imore

Wet 'n Wild - Grew Up in Cobalt-imore

Wet 'n Wild - Grew Up in Cobalt-imore

I am so happy with these and I highly recommend getting them if you were even slightly considering them!!

7 comments :

  1. Whoa, these swatches are FANTASTIC!!!!!! I can't believe I haven't tried mine out yet! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- amazing swatches. I hadn't even considered buying these, but I will now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! And perfect timing since I just bought these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing and make me want to buy them!!!!! They look more like foils than chromes though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like something I would love!!!!!
    Thanks for this awesome review!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those colors are so gorgeous! I might have to go check them out for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing swatches! Gorgeous colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10