Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Zoya Jana - Swatches and Review

I don't have much to say tonight, this polish pretty much says it all. It is such a gorgeous taupe. I am fairly new to these colors, only having tried them for the first time a few months ago. I don't know why I didn't try them sooner, I absolutely love them. I think they look good with my pale skin, much better than light neutrals or "mannequin hand" colors. They've become some of my "comfort colors" - the colors you put on when you can't find anything else that pops out at you.

This is 2 coats, absolutely PERFECT application (as I have come to expect with Zoya cremes) and no top coat. Pure perfection.


Zoya Jana

Zoya Jana

Zoya Jana

Zoya Jana

Zoya Jana

Zoya Jana

Zoya is one of my favorite brands. They are 5-free and Cruelty-Free and they have promos and sales to show how much they appreciate their customers very often. Plus their customer service ROCKS!

Zoya can be purchased at zoya.com and at select Ulta locations. Zoya also has an amazing program called "Share the Love" that you can find out more about on their website. My Share the Love link can be found here, if you would like to use it.



1 comment :

  1. I think blogger ate my comment last night. It's gorgeous - one of my go-to polishes. This one and Petra are my 2 favorite Zoyas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10