Friday, July 27, 2012

Divas CAN Get Along! - If they're Zoya Divas!

Happy Friday everyone!! This is my last installment of Zoya Week with the Designers, Divas and Gloss Collections. All of the polishes I have today are from the Divas Collection.

I have a gradient/accent nail combo with Ray topped with FeiFei that I think looks amazing. Ray and FeiFei look great together. But I think FeiFei would look amazing over just about anything, it is one of my favorites from the collection and I have nothing even remotely close to it in my 550+ polish collection.


Zoya Ray with FeiFei

Zoya Ray with FeiFei

Zoya Ray with FeiFei

Zoya Ray with FeiFei

I have one more combo to show you. I was wearing Elisa the other day and decided to see how FeiFei and Daul would look over it. Here are the results....


Zoya Elisa with Daul on the index and ring fingers and FeiFei on the middle finger and pinky

Zoya Elisa with Daul on the index and ring fingers and FeiFei on the middle finger and pinky

Zoya Elisa with Daul on the index and ring fingers and FeiFei on the middle finger and pinky

I can't wait to try more combos with FeiFei and Daul, they are very unique and so stunning. If you would like to see more combos with FeiFei and Daul check out this post from Sheila at Pointless Cafe. She shows several amazing combos with these colors, as well as combos with the colors from the Gloss Collection.

I hope you have enjoyed Zoya Week!! I know I have!


The Designers, Divas and Gloss Collections are available for purchase now at zoya.com for $8 each. Zoya is an amazing company that runs sales and promotions very often. Make sure to catch those by following them on Facebook and Twitter. Zoya is 5-Free and Cruelty-Free AND makes amazing polish! What more could you ask for?



Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. 
For more information, please visit my Disclosure Tab.

.

6 comments :

  1. Oh I love Elisa with Daul! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't FeiFei just stunning??? Love! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting gradients! They do look really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First - I simply LOVE the title of this post!!!
    Second - these combos look so yummy. Now I seriously need to get all of these zoya's...... My bank will not like you too much i'm afraid... ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layering of these make them turn into kind of a duochrome look. I have found that using last summer's Sunshine Zoya's and putting a thin coat of another shade from either the same collection over another one - or of late, I have been picking out a thinner OPI shade in a shimmer - my fav to use of late is See Ya Later Sailor and putting one sheer coat of that over all kinds of the pink and red glass fleck shades.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10