Sunday, July 8, 2012

Nails Inc. Spam Post - Goodge Place, Chelsea and Stafford Terrace

I hope you have all had an amazing weekend! I apologize for not posting yesterday, I wasn't feeling very well. To make up for it I have 3 Nails Inc. polishes to finish off Nails Inc. week. I still have a few in my untrieds so I will have those for you sometime soon. I can't leave this brand in my untrieds for long, they are just too nice to leave sitting there.

All pics, for all polishes, are 2 coats sans top coat. The formula was absolutely amazing on all of them. I have yet to find a Nails Inc. with a bad formula.

First we have Goodge Place. I would describe this as a light grey green. Think of a light army green. Pics are color accurate. (The discoloration on the outside photos are reflections on my nails, not the polish itself.)


Nails Inc. Goodge Place - inside


Nails Inc. Goodge Place - outside


Nails Inc. Goodge Place - outside

Next we have Chelsea. Chelsea is described by Nails Inc. as a "deep plum black." I don't see much plum, I definitely see the black. I think it is my pale skin, but it just reads black on me. However, it has an amazing formula (this one could be a one-coater) and the shine you see here is all its own. All of these photos are inside in indirect natural light.

Nails Inc. Chelsea (you can see a tiny but of the plum in this shot)


Nails Inc. Chelsea


Nails Inc. Chelsea


Lastly we have Stafford Terrace. I have actually had this one for a couple of months and it has just been sitting there. Shame on me. It is such a stunner. I will admit it is a little bit dull inside but once you get it in the light - wowsers! A gorgeous chocolate-y brown with subtle shimmer (that is more pronounced in direct sunlight).


Nails Inc. Stafford Terrace - direct sunlight


Nails Inc. Stafford Terrace - direct sunlight

Nails Inc. Stafford Terrace - direct sunlight


Nails Inc Stafford Terrace - direct sunlight

I certainly hope you have enjoyed Nails Inc week as much as I have. They are a really great brand and have become one of my favorites!

You can purchase select Nails Inc. polishes from sephora.com in the US and nailsinc.com in the UK.



3 comments :

  1. Love! One of my favorite brands. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those browns! they are so pretty!!!
    naturally, I love the brand too ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stafford Terrace is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10