Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Independence Day Mani - Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July to all of my fellow Americans! My blogging friends and I are doing another collaboration post for Independence Day so make sure to check them out at the end of the post!

My camera died on me before I got decent pics. The first picture is outside and taken with my phone, the second picture is taken inside. So these, unfortunately, will not be my best photos ever.

For this mani I used a franken called "Now I've Got It," made just for me by my friend Rhonni, for the red (it is so much prettier in person!), Pure Ice French Kiss for the blue and Milani White on the Spot for the white. I used Bundle Monster stamping plates BM05 and BM14 for the stars and striping tape for the stripes.


4th of July mani


4th of July mani

Even though this isn't my most favorite mani ever, and certainly not my best pictures ever, I am very proud to live in this wonderful country and couldn't miss out on the chance to show you my patriotic side! I will be spending my day tomorrow with family, relaxing, having some yummy food and watching fireworks, of course! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Remember to check out the amazing manis below!




13 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10