Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Orly Green Apple - Swatches and Review

So you all know by now that I love green, it's definitely not a secret. And I have a gorgeous one for you today. One that is quite unique in my collection, even amongst all of my other greens.

Orly Green Apple is perfectly named, it looks exactly like a Granny Smith apple. If I had one here I would have taken pics with it but I am not a big fruit-eater (I know, shame on me) so I didn't happen to have any on hand.I did, however create a pretty awesome side-by-side for you.


Orly Green Apple (in the shade) and a Granny Smith Apple

Application was a breeze, 2 easy coats and no dragging whatsoever. It was shiny on its own (no top coat in the photos so you can judge that for yourself). In the shade this almost looks like a neon, but it isn't. It is pure green perfection though. You can tell in the sunlight pics that the color does "lighten up" a little but it is still just as amazing.


Orly Green Apple (in indirect sunlight)

Orly Green Apple (in indirect sunlight)

Orly Green Apple (in sunlight and shade)

Orly Green Apple (in shade)

Orly Green Apple (in shade)

What do you think of this color? I will definitely be wearing it over and over. I also used it in some nail art that turned out pretty well, for me. LOL I will have that for you tomorrow. =)

Orly Green Apple (as well as many other polishes and beauty items) can be purchased at Beauty Stop Online (click here for a direct link). They have super fast shipping and excellent customer service. You can also visit them on Facebook and Twitter.



Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. 
For more information, please visit my Disclosure Tab. 




11 comments :

  1. It looks very very pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this way more than I thought I would!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name and shade match perfectly. Looks very refreshing. Thanks for sharing it. Can't wait to see the nail art with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Really looks like a crisp green apple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shade. I really like to wear a green cream in spring especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this shade! I just ordered it from ebay. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Didnt this polish turn your nails yellow? Because mine turned yellow. http://web.stagram.com/p/506520540606763544_178639995

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I have worn it several times and it's never turned my nails yellow.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10