Saturday, July 21, 2012

Megan Miller Foxy - Swatches, Review and Stamping!



I received Megan Miller Foxy as a gift from my sweet friend Jacki at Adventures in Acetone (thanks Jacki!!) and hadn't used it yet because I knew I wanted to do something special with it, I just hadn't decided what yet. When I started studying the pretty bottle I remembered that I had a feather stamping image that would be perfect to go with the feather on the bottle and cap.

Foxy is a very pretty brown-leaning grey that applied very smoothly. I had no application issues. It was a little on the thin/sheer side needing 3 coats for full opacity but it dried quickly and to a super shiny finish (the photos are without top coat so you can see how shiny it is on its own). There was a dust storm moving in this afternoon so the pics were taken under brown skies but are color-accurate. Please excuse the dry cuticles. I was trying to beat the dust storm to get pictures and didn't have time to moisturize.


Megan Miller Foxy

I absolutely love the Megan Miller bottle. The shape is excellent and the cork cap feels very nice in your hand. And the little rafia bow and feathers make it so dang cute!!


Megan Miller Foxy

Megan Miller Foxy

Megan Miller Foxy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mentioned earlier in the week that I thought the Wet 'n Wild Chrome Collection would be good for stamping so I thought I would try it out. My suspicions were correct! I used Precious Petals and had no issues getting it to stamp. I used Bundle Monster plate BM15 for the feather image.



Megan Miller Foxy with Wet 'n Wild Precious Petals stamping

Megan Miller Foxy with Wet 'n Wild Precious Petals stamping

Do you have any Megan Miller polishes? This is my first but I am impressed so I don't plan on it being the last!

For purchasing information I suggest you visit Megan Miller's website. They retail for $12 for  a 0.5 oz. bottle and are available at various online retailers.


.

10 comments :

  1. This mani looks so simple and so pretty! Love the pink feather image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani looks so elegant! I love the color! I don't have any Megan Miller yet, but I am sure it will change eventually ;-))
    And I really really love how your feather came out! So perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feathers! I do have one Megan Miller because I loved the bottle so much. You've inspired me to actually use it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image and the metallic stamping color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O m F. Ash, I loooove this manicure. I want this polish and LOVE the feather stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is gorgeous! And great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!!! I love the Megan Miller polish I have. Great quality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome! And you are so very right about the chrome polishes being great for stamping! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bottle (and your mani!) is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the polish. And the colour combo of the stamping is freaking stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10